family

Over the last week or so it really feels like I've entered retirement. My children have been absent; mia now lives in the midwest with her horses, dog & boyfriend, &y son Joe has been away just a couple of weeks with his dog & mother. 
.        Cudi, on holiday.

I really missing them both & the animals. I have one dog & a couple of cool cats, but its feeling lonely here. When I'm busy renovating, reading & exercising, there's no problem, but in the quieter moments its pretty blah. I remember years ago after the last of my siblings had left home, when I visited my parents I wondered why the TV & radio were left on, really loudly. Now I understand. 

But, its a passing phase, just while I'm waiting to kick into my next life stage. Bring it on.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Camino Supporter, Camino 2022 Congestion,,Pacing Myself

boy on a bike