HOW TO GET MORE IN MY LIFE

The following questions in caps lock are from an online "guru". My responses, for today, follow. 

. ASK THESE QUESTIONS;-
1.WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WAS FEARLESS & KNEW I COULD NOT FAIL? Its a toss up whether this will be to sail to Lord Howe Island or Tasmania. The common feature is, to complete an sea passage of several hundred miles. 

2. WHAT WOULD I BE MOST PROUD OF ONE YEAR FROM NOW ? Having prepared my boat properly and completed sea trials and be sailing confidently.


3. WHAT ARE THE THREE THINGS I NEED TO STOP ?

i. Awefulizing. ii.Doubting myself and what I can achieve. iii. Wasting energy on offgoal tasks.

4. WHAT ADVICE WOULD I GIVE TO SOMEONE IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION? To relax, but work consistently, taking intermediate steps towards your goal. Don't tell anyone your dream. Build a level of competence that will make you proud. Enjoy the journey.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Camino Supporter, Camino 2022 Congestion,,Pacing Myself

boy on a bike

Stage 4/5 of Eileen Pilgrimage Completed