Growing the Drive - Alastair Humphrey's Podcast

Yesterday I found four questions that will help set a goal as well as develop mental strategies for reaching that goal. 

I revisited this today &/found clearer ideas. 
My Fearless Goal = sail blue.
2025 Goal = Cockle Creek,Tas 
Stop = Worry, Fear & Delay
Advice = maximum effort to get it done.

I fortunately rediscovered   Alastair Humhpries' (RTW cyclist & transatlantic rower) this morning.
In this podcast he cycles Yorkshire talking to "adventurous people" about their thoughts & greatest achievements. This is great fodder to get one ruminating on ending procrastination, ignoring the noise of judgement by others as well as myself. And developing positively energised action.

A few takeaways that I needed are:-
* Goals are not "mountains".
* Step towards Goal daily. 
* Trust in my vocation.  
* Erase negative programming.


Have a smashing day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Camino Supporter, Camino 2022 Congestion,,Pacing Myself

boy on a bike

Stage 4/5 of Eileen Pilgrimage Completed